Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING YOU

There are eyes watching. They see where you go, hear what you say, follow where you go. There is no hiding from these eyes. They are eyes that love and learn and imitate. They see. They do. They are following you.

That has become very real again to me this week with our grands here. They love their Nana and Papa. Little Cole wants to do what Papa does. When Papa goes running. Cole wants to run. When Papa works out, Cole wants to work out. He is ever imitating me.

We are having a great time with these little ones. I love having them in our home, and more grands on coming. It will be great, but they are all watching and following.

I am sure that Cole and Paige imitate their parents even more. You can see it in their actions, their speech, and their interests.

We are all role models to someone. I doubt any of us have any idea how many sets of eyes are watching us. Obviously our eyes should be on Jesus, but Jesus is easier seen in the lives of real people who claim to be His followers.

Lord, help me today to be a better follower of you. May the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable to you for you are my Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment