Monday, May 21, 2012

HOW TO BECOME AN ATHEIST

Here are five short easy steps to become an atheist.

1. Ignore Logic

2. Ignore Creation

3. Ignore Prophetic History

4. Ignore God's Goodness

5. Ignore Jesus Knocking at Your Door

Does ignore come from ignorant or does ignorant come from ignore? To ignore vital facts and truth is ignorant and foolish. Maybe that is why God said that the fool said in his heart there is no God.

Atheist ask to prove there is a God. My question is can you prove there is no God.

Can you have a garden without a gardener?

I don't think so. Then why would so many want to remove God from any place of recognition?

A church sign included this message: God doesn't believe in atheists, therefore atheists do not exist.

That is a poke at atheists who deny God. The fact is their unbelief doesn't eliminate the fact. He exists. The heavens declare His glory. He lives in my heart. I heard His knock and I opened the door. He is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment