Friday, August 20, 2010

IMPACT

To impact means to influence or make an effect on something or someone. It has other definitions too, but today I am thinking about impact from the standpoint of changing or influencing for the good. This is really to bottom line of why I continue to write and share this blog three days each week. It is a desire to impact others for the good.

Writing is one of the most powerful tools known to man. It gives incredible ability to impact lives for the good or bad. Literally thousands into the millions or more can read something from someone they have never met and have their lives forever changed.

Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and Texting are all easy, quick ways to touch multiplied numbers of people. It amazes me the number of people who have read this blog from places all over the world. Just a few simple lines read over and over.

Incredible!

I pray that you are being impacted for the good by these few musings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,you don't know me.But I know you ,I feel I do.I have a very close niece who lost a husband to be a month before her wedding.They seemed so perfect for each other.On Aug 13th.Would you write something to her?You know better than we what she could be feeling.Here is her email,hoferstar84@gmail.com.He died in a horrible farm accident.My email is peterjudyhofer@hotmail.com.We,er from Manitoba,Canada She doesn't know you,but I do.Thank you

    ReplyDelete