Friday, September 11, 2009

SCRABBLE BY IPHONE

My sister Norma, who is as old as I am, sent a text earlier in the week to invite me to play scrabble by Iphone. I downloaded the program and we have just begun to play. Scrabble is a good way to keep the brain alive and working. I have played it through the years with family members and have enjoyed winning.

We have just play one word each so obviously we've just started. 

I am ahead 17-7, but Norma is a good player so we'll see how it goes from here.

It would be easy to cheat as we play from different states and no one is watching to see if we use dictionaries or not. But, Jesus is watching, Norma, so keep this game clean. Ha!

This is the first game I have downloaded to my Iphone. I use it as a work tool and enjoy many of its applications. Now it has turned into a game, a mind charging game. 

Let's see who wins. I'll keep you posted.

***

Update on scrabble score: 

Norma just played the word zee and gained 32 points. I countered with zealot for 28.

Score:

Milton 45, Norma 39

1 comment:

  1. One of the nicest cases of sibling rivalry I've ever seen! Good luck you two!

    God bless,
    Jan in PA

    ReplyDelete