Monday, January 14, 2013

CLEANED SCREEN

Wanda cleaned my computer screen, and boy does it look like a new computer. I have used it for some time without taking time to clean it up. It looked dingy all over and the screen looked like it needed a bath. She used my computer for a few minutes and couldn't stand it.

I guess that is one of the differences between some men and some women. I am not a slob. I make up our bed every morning. I never leave clothes on the floor. I put stuff up. I clean my bathroom sink every morning and put everything  back in place. I like things in their place and looking nice.

But I didn't clean this computer. It is amazing how a little clean up makes things better.

A story is told about the women who judged her neighbor about her dirty laundry hanging in the back yard. The fact was it wasn't her neighbor's laundry that was dirty. It was her own dirty house windows she was looking through.

Ha!

Lord help me stay clean. Clean up my heart. Clean up my view. Help me to see life, others, and most of all you with a clear vision.

Wow! I have a new looking MacBook. Wanda cleaned it all up. The images on the screen look sharper, brighter, clearer. The whole machine shines.

Now, the Lord is going to clean up my heart. It is going to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment