Friday, October 7, 2011

USING MY IPAD2

I am having fun with my new IPad2. In fact, I am typing this post on my IPad. I have a wireless keypad that lets me do it rather easy. Man, am I cool or what?

In the early '80's I bought one of the first Apple computers. It had a floppy disk, but it was cool for the day. Not many folks had one back then. It basically was a word processor. It couldn't do much more.

Now with a MacBook, IPhone, IPad2, I am cooking with gas, as my father would say. What am I doing with it?

Research, reading, writing, journaling, bill paying, calendaring, and the list goes on.

I love reading with it. I don't have to carry a handful of books around everywhere. It is something!

It is interesting to learning how to use it. I check an IPad2 book for Dummies out of the library. That's me. I am a dummy, but I am learning.

What does John Maxwell say about leaders?

Leaders must be learners. So, I am a dummy, but everyday I am learning a little more.

I wonder what will be coming down the road? When I was in college, it was an old typewriter. Now, I am cool. I'm hip. Like man, I am with it.

Just a dummy having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment