Friday, December 31, 2010

THE YEAR ENDS. WHAT HAPPENED?

Just one day left and 2010 is history.

What happened this past year that I liked?

What happened that was disappointing?

What would I have liked to have happened that didn't?

That would take a book and more. I have learned that when I commit my way to the Lord that He takes all things and works them for my good. Somehow I believe that has happened this year in the good and the bad and the difficult and even in things that didn't happen.

My goal was to make every day count in 2010. Did that happen? In many ways yes, but there certainly was more that I would have loved to have seen done. I commit all that to the Lord. He knows my heart and desire. He will yet work things together in a way that is good. I trust His Word and that is what His Word says.

No comments:

Post a Comment