Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TWO COMPLIMENTS


Wanda and I are on a two week journey to build each other up. Isn't that what we are supposed to do in marriage? Build each other up?

As I write this post beginning on Monday, we have told two jokes each and shared two compliments to each other. I don't have time to write the jokes, but they were funny and we laughed hard. That makes for a nice beginning to a day. Of course, we have our morning devotion and prayer together. That is the best.

So what did I compliment her on?

Day One: I told her how much it meant to me that she diligently worked on finding unique ways to please me. She is a wonderful wife.

Day Two: I told her that I loved the fact that she liked things to be clean. I have a clean house to live in and she is a clean, sweet smelling lady.

What did she compliment me on?

Day One: She said that I was a very kind person. She loved the kindness I show her and others.

Day Two: She said that she appreciated that I cared about changing and doing things uniquely to please her. She said that it touched her that I cared enough about her to do things differently if that is what she desired.

We have twelve more days to go. I think we'll just laugh and love and love and laugh. Doesn't that make life go better.

Everyone needs a compliment all along. I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment