Friday, February 26, 2010

HOW TO HAVE A NEW WIFE

Wednesday I wrote about the book Have a New Husband by Friday written by Dr. Kevin Leman which Wanda has been reading. The book is not for husbands, but it is written to offer instruction on how to please your guy and put a smile on his face.

After reading Leman's book, I thought that I would write a Top Ten Countdown on how to have a new wife by Thursday. Granted, I am thoroughly pleased with my wife, and actually she is a new wife. However, I do want to keep a smile on her face too.

So here's my list and I am trying to do each one.

Remember. Happy Wife/Happy Life. This list certainly will help keep Wanda happy if I practice what I am preaching.


Top Ten Countdown to Have a New Wife by Thursday.

10. Cherish her.
9. Tell her that she is the most important person in your life.
8. Treat her as if she truly is the most important person in your life.
7. Find out what she loves and then give her what she loves.
6. Say sweet and kind things about her to others when she can hear you say them.
5. Listen to her with all distractions laid aside.
4. Touch her in romantic but non-sexual ways. Hold her hand, put your arm around her. Open the car door for her.
3. Never use harsh tones or unkind words. Talk tenderly to her.
2. Make time for her and her alone.
1. Open up your mouth and talk. Share words about your life without having them drug out of you. Think about what your are going to say and multiply them by 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment