Friday, January 1, 2010

365

A whole new year is before. No mistakes yet, at least that I am aware of making. HA!

I haven't made any New Year resolutions as I will take the first week or so to seek God for His direction for my life in 2010.

It is interesting that sometimes God reveals His way and plan so quickly and easily to me and at other time I have to wait patiently for His guidance. One of the most amazing and one of the biggest decisions in my life was when God brought Wanda into my life. There are literally only a handful of major decisions in my life that have been a clear to me as when God brought her to me.

How do we know God's will for our lives? Here are five steps that I use:

1. What does God's Word say about the matter? If there are no objections to the issue found in His Word, then it is on to step 2.

2. What does the Holy Spirit say about the matter? If the Holy Spirit seems to approve, then go to step 3.

3. What does Godly counsel say? If they can affirm, then look at step 4.

4. Is there an open door and if it does it seem practical? If all goes well here, then step 5 is the clincher.

5. Is there a peace in my heart?

Once these steps have been worked through, then I go for it.

Theses five steps have done we well for all my life. I know God will guide me in 2010 if I will trust Him and let Him be Lord. I am believing that all 365 days of 2010 will count for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment