Monday, January 11, 2010

BRRR, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

It is cold in Sunny Florida.

How cold is it?

It is so cold that the "snow birds" didn't stop here.

It is so cold that Starbucks is serving coffee on a stick.

It is so cold that fireplaces in Florida are in vogue.

It is so cold that swimming pools could be turned into ice skating rinks.

It is so cold that I wonder why I moved South?

It is so cold that I've parked my Goldwing with no thoughts of riding right now.

It is so cold that if we had snow that the snowman wouldn't stay outside.

It is so cold that dogs are wearing cats.

It is so cold that grandpa's teeth are chattering....in the glass.

It is so cold that squirrels are throwing themselves against electric fences.

It is so cold that I wonder why in the world they could ever believe in global warming.

It is so cold that pickpockets were sticking their hands in stranger's pockets to keep them warm.I

But it wasn't cold in church on Sunday. The good news is that church was great. There was a warm spirit and hearts were ignited with new passion for God.

Wanda and I are staying inside and trying to get over colds and coughs.

This is Florida and the cold will be over soon.

Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment