Monday, February 2, 2009

SUPER BOWL AND STUFF

This has been a very busy weekend with lots of ministry, family, and girlfriend activity. Also, there was the Super Bowl with the Cardinals and Steelers playing one of the more exciting games I can remember. I did not have a favorite team, but I don't like or root for the Steelers so I guess you could say I was for the Cardinals. They lost. How sad, but very exciting.

I didn't write for this blog as you can see. I kept my two grandsons, Alex and Nic, saw Wanda, preached, and did numerous other ministry matters.

So, what it this blog about? How about checking Jennifer's new blog makeover out. Go there to see what happening with her. Not much writing here for today, but more is coming tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blessed day! Keep us informed, we are listening. Good words.

    ReplyDelete