Wednesday, March 27, 2013

INTENTIONAL LIVING

Life can be lived actively or passively. Someone said there are two classes of people. First, those who make things happen, and secondly, those who don't have a clue what is happening. I find myself in both of those groups. Ha!

God has created us with the power of choice. We are created in His likeness and have the privilege of choosing how we will live our lives. We can be active or passive. We can be intentional or unintentional. It is a daily choice.

That is the point. We have a choice.

Successful people learn the power of choice and discipline their lives to do the right thing even when they don't feel like it. If we go by feelings then few things would ever get done, but discipline over our emotions, feelings, and the flesh keeps us on track with more opportunities for the good.

I am learning this life lesson over and over. If we let the flesh rule, then we reap the rewards that come from the flesh. If we discipline the flesh and live according to His Spirit, then we reap the rewards of the Spirit.

His Spirit releases joy, peace, love, blessing, and prosperity.

The flesh always points to death. If we live according to the flesh then we will die.

So my choice is for intentional living. I want the blessings of God on my life, family, and dear ones. It is just that simple. Intentional living following after God releases life and blessings.

Today I choose life. I choose to live intentionally. I choose intentional living.

No comments:

Post a Comment