Monday, July 9, 2012

OOPS!

Oops, I didn't post on Friday. I think that is the first time on my regular schedule of posting on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday since I have been blogging that I didn't post or at least give notice of a break. My schedule during the last week or so has been all over the place. I didn't have Internet access a couple of days last week. Plus I was busy!

More of our grands are here. Wow! Wow! Wow!
Busy, busy, and more busy.

That are all so cute, fun, smart, and active!

After church yesterday, Claudia passed me in the church aisle and said, "Great preach, Papa!"

That was her was of letting her Papa know that she liked what he did. I think that is one of the best compliments I have ever received.

Eight year olds are rather insightful. They don't say things unless it is in there hearts. What is inside comes outside. They still have pure and honest hearts. You know what Jesus said about becoming like a little child.

On another note, Wanda is such a wonderful wife, mother, and nana. She thinks ahead and works for things to go well. That is love in action. Someone said, "Love is what love does." That is Wanda. She goes beyond the call of duty. That is just one of so many reasons I love her.

So we're busy this week with kiddies, a Kid's Crusade at church, and general living.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment