Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ERRANT EMAILS AND TEXTS

Have you ever sent or received an errant email or text?

I have both received and sent emails or texts that were inadvertantly misdirected. It can be both a hilarious or serious experience. Just ask me. I know.

Here is the key. Just pay attention to what you are doing. That sounds simple enough, doesn't it?

We live in such a rush, rush pace and information is so quickly sent, read, and shared. It isn't like the good ole days of snail mail or making a phone call. Now it is zip, zip and push, push and off the info goes.

What do you do when you send an errant message?

You follow it up with "Oops". Sorry! And then you don't do it again.

I haven't done that for some time, but it could happen again if I'm not careful. I did receive one today. I guess that is why I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment