Friday, April 20, 2012

CHANGE

Change isn't easy. It gets more difficult the older you get. I'm not old, but I am heading that way. Change is the one constant thing someone said. You can be sure of one thing and that is change. Change is going to happen. Today change is happening at ever increasing speed. It is hard to keep up. Often the change is confusing and initially slows us, but there is good side change too.

Today as I began this new post, Google had a new setup for me to use. It looks different, and I am not sure I will like it. But, that's life. It is change.

Most of the time I find that changes are a help and make things go smoother. I love my computer and can't imagine not having my beloved IPhone or iPad, or MacBook. Yet, each of them initially stretched me.

I strive to embrace change even though it hurts my head and stretches my brain.

Yet, some things shouldn't change.

God's Word is the sure, constant, guide for all generations and for all mankind. It does"t change. It meets all standards for all time. That is consistently constant.

I'm working on changes daily. Some hurt. Some bless. But the Word remains the same. It is solid and sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment