Friday, February 17, 2012

LISTEN TO GOD

There are many voices in the world today saying all kinds of stuff. Some are voices filled with negative words. Others are voices that contradict God's Word. Some are just misguided or foolish or dumb.

I choose to listen to what God has to say.

He says I have eternal life.
He says that I can do all things through Christ.
He says that my needs are met according to His eternal riches.
He says I can make it.
He says that He gives second, third, and fourth chances.
He says that His mercies are new every morning.
He says He will take all things and work them together for good.

If I listen too much to others, then I'll head the wrong way. I need to listen to His quiet and faithful voice. He never fails.

I have been thrilled to see God answer so quickly in so many different needs in the last week. I know that more are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment