Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL WIFE!

I stopped to pick up a Valentine's Card for Wanda at a local store. As I was checking out, a clerk was putting some magazines on a rack next to the cashier.

"Here," she said, "You can be the first one to get this edition."

I turned to toward at her and what she had in hand. It was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

She thought I would be a taker, but I surprised her.

I said, "I have a beautiful wife at home. I don't need that."

She said, "You are blessed."

Now I am a red-blooded male, but when you have a beautiful wife, why would you sell your soul for someone on the front of a magazine who could care less about you?

Wanda, you are beautiful. I am so thankful for you.

1 comment:

  1. Amen...Son!! You have just spoke a parable!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete