Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MY PLEA

When I began this blog, I had numerous thoughts about the direction I should take. My initial blog writing began due to my first wife's illness and death which eventually led to my own blog. Plea became the vehicle to express my thoughts.

Why the title Plea?

I feel a desire to write to appeal, inspire, and encourage readers by sharing my thoughts, dreams, and feeling through personal experiences and observations. I am a preacher, and preachers preach. They proclaim. They exhort. They encourage, convict, and inspire.

Lamentations 3 reads:

55 I called on your name, LORD,
from the depths of the pit.
56 You heard my plea: “Do not close your ears
to my cry for relief.”
57 You came near when I called you,
and you said, “Do not fear.”

The Lord hears our pleas. He does not close His ears. He soothes and calms our fears. We do not have to be afraid.

My plea is for the higher good, to encourage a better future, destiny, and end.

God will hear that plea. I pray others do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment