Wednesday, August 17, 2011

VACATION IS OVER!

Everyone needs rest and relaxation. Jesus took time off so it must be ok. Wanda and I throughly enjoyed our time away and break. We were busy the first week at General Council, but the second week was restful and relaxing. A couple of days were hectic, but overall that last week was just what I needed.

Now it is back to work.

I love what God has called me to do. My first day back was filled with checking on members who have need. Some are very sick. Some have had recent surgeries. Some have lost loved ones. My heart goes out to all of them.

Now, I am busy with planning and preparing.

Prayer is a priority. Oh, I did pray lots on my vacation, but now I am back into the saddle of ministry. It is a different gear.

There are so many opportunities and needs. I am excited about being home and involved with our church family.

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment