Friday, February 4, 2011

GLOBAL WARMING?

I live in the South, and it is cold, rainy and blue.

So how are you Northern's fairing?

I thought science dealt with facts? Might I add cold facts?

How can you get so screwed up and twisted to ignore reality when it is hitting you in the face? There are too many signs, facts, and data that totally disprove the foolish notion that we are destroying the planet. It all just doesn't wash.

God created the earth and all that inhabit our planet. He has it all figured out. When man puts the earth and himself before God, then things just begin to fall apart. Truth becomes irrelevant. Facts get distorted. Reality turns into delusion. 

In the beginning God.....

I like that. In the beginning God created.

I like that too. He is the beginning and the end.

Global warming? It is not happening in the South!

Brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment