Friday, August 21, 2009

A NEW LOOK

Changes continue. That is the nature of life. We move forward one way or another. 

I have gotten a new hairdo, a new motorcycle, and new looks in our house.

We repainted the interior of the house, or at least most of it, before Wanda and I were married. We didn't get to redo the office or guests bedrooms so now they are on the agenda.

Our schedules have been very hectic, and it was very difficult to make total changes in the office for me. Wanda has been incredibly amazing in loving me through the grieving process and helping me transition in some of the more difficult areas. The house office was one of them.

This week Wanda has spent hours working in the home office and going through files and boxing up those items that need to be stored. It hasn't been easy for either of us, but without her I don't know how I could have faced it. 

Now we are ready to repaint with new colors and put new decor. It is going to be beautiful, and I will feel better about working there again. Until you have gone through this process, it is impossible to understand how challenging, hurtful, but yet important such changes are. 

We  are moving forward to the new day in our lives. It hasn't always been easy, but it has been for our better. We know God has a perfect plan for our lives and we are moving step by step to complete it.

God is good. 

1 comment:

  1. Busy, Busy, but all for the right reasons. God bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete