Monday, August 10, 2009

THE FAITH OF CHILDREN

Kid's are great. 

They give life, joy, energy, surprises, and love. This week our church is having a kid's crusade, VBS in some circles. Each night the kids will bring friends, play games, hear Bible stories, and have a great time. It is special.

I accepted Christ into my life at the age of 5-6. I remember it like it was yesterday, and believe me, it wasn't yesterday. My Mom led me in the sinner's prayer and Christ came into my life. It changed my life forever so I know that kids can have a real personal relationship with Christ.

Christ said we would come into the Kingdom only by child-like faith. Christ welcomed children and gave them a place in the Kingdom.


We should should welcome kids too. 

Two of our grands, Alex and Nic, are here for the kid's crusade. They have come up from Tampa a number of times for past crusades. Their papa is proud to have them.

After the crusade, Julie bought a cake to celebrate Wanda's birthday. We've had fun celebrating Wanda's birthday several times this week. Happy birthday Wanda, again! The boys love Nana Wanda and wanted to celebrate her birthday and have cake too.

We'll have a super week. The picture and video are from the first night of the crusade. Pastor Mark from Leesburg First Assembly is leading the crusade.






2 comments:

  1. I wish we were there! Claudia and Lorenzo would love it.

    I'm so proud of you for going forward in your life. It means the world to me that you are happy and have a life full of work for the kingdom. I know mom is so proud of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught Royal Rangers for 6 years, and Brother, I learned more from them, as they did from me! The faith of a child, cannot be measured, or understood, unless thev Lord opens our eyes to see our Father as He is.

    ReplyDelete