Friday, November 23, 2012

MOMMY'S HELPER

We've had Julie and Jennifer and their kiddies here for Thanksgiving. What fun!

Wanda is getting better, but I am still not letting her do anything. She is frustrated about it as she isn't one to sit around. She is a doer, but that is the way it is.

I did all the Thanksgiving dinner shopping which is by far the most grocery shopping I have done in my life. I went to Publix on Tuesday afternoon after work with a million other people, or at least it seemed that way.

The only salvation for me was the Wanda downloaded a Publix app on her IPad and made a grocery list that I could get on a Publix app on my IPhone. The whole list was there in order according to the aisles of the Publix store we shop. All I had to do was go down the aisles one by one picking up the items on my list and then checking them off. That was huge.



I prepared the turkey per Wanda's instructions and the girls cooked the sides. Claudia helped too. She is a cute little thing. She loves to help. And she loves her papa!

Everything turned out great. We all gave thanks for different things and then I prayed and we enjoyed a delicious turkey and sides. I'm still full.

God is so good. I give Him thanks for every blessing of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment