Friday, September 2, 2011

ANOTHER MEETING

It seems I spend most of my life in meetings of some kind. I love church meetings because I love to go to church. It is all those other meetings that get me.

Sometimes it is denominational preacher meetings that get tiring. Sometimes it is necessary staff or church ministry meetings that are trying. Sometimes is is counseling meetings, or even more impacting, meetings with families over the loss of a loved one.

Meetings! Meetings! Meetings!

Now don't get me wrong. I love my calling. It is filled with so many varied and wonderful opportunities. It is just getting ready over and over again for another meeting. It is the boring ones that really get me.

I once heard a preacher say that he wasn't too interested in going in the rapture. He heard that "there was going to be a meeting in the air" and he had been to enough meetings.

Now that is one meeting that I don't plan on missing. I am ready for that meeting. It will be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment