Monday, June 20, 2011

A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Yesterday I enjoyed a wonderful Father's Day.

The girls, Julie and Jennifer, are here along with their kiddies. They were all in church with me. That is special.

Wanda cooked a delicious lunch with a fabulous chocolate pie. Wow! Fantastic!

The only thing that could have made it better would have bee to see my own father too. I did wish him a Happy Father's Day by phone. I am so blessed to have wonderful parents who have incredible faith and love. 

I preached a message for Father's and pray my words will help dad's to lead their families in the knowledge of the Lord. At the end of the day, that is all that matters.

Someone said the children love their moms but they follow their dads. I think there is some truth there. I pray my children will see Jesus in me and want to serve Him with all their hearts. 

2 comments:

  1. could you please pray for jordan who is in hospital and will be operated on soon thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God grant healing, grace, and fullness of life to Jordan, in Jesus Name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete