Monday, September 20, 2010

SIT ROCKY

Wanda and I visited Julie and the boys in Tampa on Friday and celebrated Alex's 11th birthday. It was a fast trip and went too quickly. I cannot believe that Alex is 11. He is such a fine little boy. I love him and all our grands so much.

While visiting Julie, we met her friend, Debra, and also met Debra's dog, Rocky. He is a friendly black lab. You can see his smile radiating as his big tail wags at you. The dog kinda captivated me. He just was a friendly, happy dog.

You know what I liked most about Rocky?

He would sit, lay, shake hands, and do what he was asked to do with a smile.

Now that is my kinda dog.

Don't have a pic, but here is to Rocky! I don't have a dog, and I don't have any plans to get one. But, Rocky is special. He had a warm smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment