Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RIDING "BIG RED" AGAIN

Wanda and I are off to see the autumn leaves in North Georgia and maybe the Smokies. We're crusin' on "Big Red," with some friends who like to ride motorcycles too. We're hoping to see beautiful reds, and yellows, and oranges if the leave are tuning. You never know how it will be.

Why do I love to ride "Big Red" so much?

I leave my worries behind.

My mind goes to the greater outdoors.

You see more and smell more.

Life seems freer.

People are friendlier.

You never know what is around the next bend.

It is just plain fun.

I'll post some pictures. Hopefully, you can share in the colors of the season too. If you get a chance, pray for our safety. I know motorcycling is fun, but is also dangerous. We'll ride safe. You pray. I know Mom is praying too.

No comments:

Post a Comment