Monday, October 22, 2012

JAGUARS LOSE

Ouch!

Another loss by the Jags yesterday that could have been a win. How do they do it? What's wrong with these guys? Can we be that bad?

Football is a game of muscle, will, and determination. I know the ball can bounce the wrong way, but that happens for every team. Sooner or later a team has to own up to how they are playing.

I like the new coach. I think he is a winner, but it hasn't happened yet.

What will it take?

Muscle, will, and determination.

Oh, a maybe a few more good players who have muscle, will, and determination.

We're one of the worst teams in the NFL, but I thought we'd do better than this. We're 1-5 and going down fast. I won't give up yet. I believe. I believe they can do better.

Next week will be another game. Another opportunity. Another chance.

Until then, I hope they work on the muscle, will, and determination. That is what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment