Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OUR HELPER

Jesus returned the the Father and has sent The Holy Spirit to us to be with us and to help us. When we have immediate, personal need, Holy Spirit is there. He doesn't leave us or forsake us. He wants us to call on the Lord and to pray in the Spirit. That is more incredible than I can write or describe.

Think of it. God has sent His Spirit to live in us. Wow!

Why would He do such a thing?

It is His love and desire to walk with us and to fellowship with us.

Day by day I am learning the blessing, privilege, and power of the Holy Spirit in my life. He leads in truth. He guides. He corrects. He teaches. He releases fruit and gifts into my life. Oh, how I need the Holy Spirit.

When no one else can be present, He is always present. He walks with me and talks with me. He is real.

Thank you Lord for sending Your Spirit into my life to be my helper. I need you every hour. Thank you for your ever present help in time of need.

You never fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment