Wednesday, March 21, 2012

IT IS SPRINGTIME


Our back yard is green again!

The flowers are blooming.

Butterflies have returned. Birds are chirping. Squirrels are scurrying back and forth. Grass is greening up. Everything is looking alive.

Spring has sprung!

I love it!

Wanda has been working hard to bring our yard out again. I've helped, but she loves it. I love having done it. Get it? I love it being done. She loves doing it. There is a difference.


Just days ago the back yard was bleak, dark, and brown. Now the greens, and reds, and whites, and purples, and yellows are all glowing. It is a sign of life. It is a sign of new beginnings. It is a sign of hope and new things.

It is a sign of God. When I see the glory of creation, I see and believe in the reality of God. I see His handiwork, His beauty, His incredible, awesome power.

It is Springtime, and God is alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment