Monday, April 25, 2011

HE IS STILL RISEN

Jesus is alive. He rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven. He is alive!

Easter is fantastic. I know we celebrated our Lord's Resurrection yesterday, but it isn't a one day a year experience. He lives every day.

He is in my heart. He lives within me. He walks with me. He talks with me. He helps me in all I do. It is true that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

As I pastor I hear many needs. See much sickness. Needs are brought by the boatload. Yet, our Lord has time and care for every need. He turns no one away.

You know that old song, "Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fears are gone....?

So today face it in His strength. Don't walk alone. Let your best friend walk with you. His name is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment