Friday, July 23, 2010

SUMMERS TO REMEMBER

It is summertime and it is hot!

How hot is it?

So hot that a dog was chasing a cat and both were walking.

It's so hot that I saw two trees fighting over a dog.
It's so hot, today I saw a chicken lay a fried egg.
It was so hot today I saw a funeral procession pull into a Dairy Queen.

It is so hot that birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.


But I still like summertime.


Summertime is for travel, family, fun things, camps, Kid's Crusades, swimming, walking on the beach, watermelons, yard work, and cool stuff to over working in the yard. We haven't done much motorcycling as it is so hot. Now that is hot!


Wanda and I have been close to home all summer thus far, but a trip is coming up to San Juan. We'll go down to the Caribbean and love on our grands and see Jennifer and Javier.


We have enjoyed lots of company and still have some to yet come our way. The kitchen has been busy. Wanda has cooked and baked and we have grilled. The kiddies are loads of fun and keep the place alive!


Wanda and I are making memories. And every one is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment