Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FAVORITE THINGS

What do you like to do the most?

You know, people do what they really want to do. A review of my recent days, weeks, months, and years gives a real answer to the question.

What do I like to do?

Every day I begin with devotions and prayer and often begin my prayers with, "This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Then I ask for guidance and wisdom that I may glorify His name. Then I do what I like to do and even some things I don't like.

What do I like to do? Here is the answer:

Eat, read, study, pray, enjoy being with Wanda, prepare sermons, preach, teach, lead, encourage, counsel, mentor, write, ride Big Red, spend time with family and friends, try new things, go to church, worship, watch sports, play sports, sleep, rest, exercise (a little but doing more), work in my yard and house, learning a little about cooking (very little), do some house work (again, very little but some to help Wanda), surf the Internet, go to Starbucks or other coffee shops, eat out with family or friends, travel, .....

My list of favorite things is not in order and actually leaves out one or two things I really love, but that's personal.

What do you really like?
What are your favorite things?


No comments:

Post a Comment