Monday, December 28, 2009

IS TIME RUNNING OUT?

In just a few days 2009 will be over and a new year will ring in. Another whole year of 365 days will have passed and new pages of days will appear. When I get to the end of the year, sometimes it makes me feel like time is running out. It makes me feel like the time of my life is quickly pouring through the hour glass and coming to those last moments.

We do know that life is like a vapor. It passes quickly. Another year is quickly passing and all of its opportunities are passing too.

What did you plan on doing in 2009 that you haven't accomplished?

What are the goals of this year that have long been completed?

Here is the really good news I have for you today. Even when 2009 is over, and then 2010 passes, and the next year and the next year, and on and on, you are going to live on. Life doesn't end here in this world. Even if you should leave this world before 2009 ends, you will live on and on and on and on.

This life is just the staging place for another life that will be lived forever and forever. I have reached and even passed mid-point in my life, but in actuality I am just getting started. It is vital that we make this part of our lives in this world count for it is the preparation time for the rest of our lives.

So, is time running out?

No, just time in this world. Hey, another world is awaiting. I will spend my time here getting ready for a better world and a better life.

Eternity is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment