Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ANONYMOUS GIFTS

What did you buy for Christmas?

Have you done all your shopping for Christmas?

It is fun to give and it is fun to receive. I'll admit it. I love to give, but I still have enough kid in my to yet like to receive. Wanda has had a ball shopping and figuring out what to give to each family member. Christmas gifts brighten the Christmas tree and lighten small eyes.

Monday afternoon I checked our mail and there was a nice anonymous gift in our mail. It was in a beautiful and thoughtful card and was a thoughtful gesture to Wanda and me.

I don't know who it came from, but I pray that God will bless them for their kindness. Others have given nice gifts to us and we are grateful for all the many kindnesses.

It just touched me that someone wanted to bless us in a special and unusual way and they wanted to be anonymous.

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment