Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NEW THINGS

God is always doing new things. He is the Creator. He is the original author. No one designs better than God. He is the ultimate imaginator. He does things beyond what you can think or imagine. Excellent is His Name.

Isaiah 43 reveals the desire of God in doing new things. He is always challenging, inspiring, motivating, revealing new things. That is what a Holy God does.

I am expecting new things from God. He has spoken that into my heart. He will do bigger, better, and holier things in me and through me.

It takes a very arrogant person to think that they have seen all that God can do. We get stuck and want to duplicate, replicate, and enshrine things that God has gone way past. He is leaving us in the dust and we don't even know it.

I don't want to live that way. I want what God has for me today. God wrote through Isaiah not to remember things of old. That is a hard word for some. They don't want to move forward in God. They aren't willing to sing a new song or do a new thing or receive a new gift.

So now is the time for me to open up to more from God. He has spoken that into my heart. I will receive it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment