Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MIRACLES

I love it when God shows up. He is always there, but to see His hand extended is a faith builder. Over and over the Lord has been incredibly faithful. He is amazing.

Sunday was Resurrection Sunday, my favorite Sunday of the year. I love the special holidays we celebrate, but Easter is at the top of my list.

Why?

Because we celebrate His life. He is risen. He is alive.

He arose so that we might arise.

That was my message Sunday. He arose so that we might arise.

Recently, we have had some unusual financial tests at our church. We have seen the provision of the Lord, but the tough world economy hasn't been easy.

But God is faithful.

We receive a special Miracle Easter Offering with a goal of $20,000. That is not a lot by some standards but it was a stretch for us in this economy. Sunday the Miracle offering we received was just over $18,000. I believe the rest is on the way.

PTL!

It is a miracle. Jesus is alive and He answers prayer.

Praise God. He still works miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment