Friday, April 5, 2013

HAPPY TO BE ME

I love it.

Grandkids are the best. They say the most incredible things. Sometimes it is astounding and amazing. They make you think, and sometimes they make you crack up.

Claudia came to her Mom recently and said with huge enthusiasm, "Mommy, sometimes I get soooo excited that I am me."

Wow! Profound and funny.

I am excited to be me too. I am thankful for God's blessings on my life. I have huge faults and needs and struggles, but the Lord helps me and blesses me.

Thankfulness to the Lord for how He made me is huge. That is not always easy because sometimes I think that if I had this or that or didn't have certain things then I would be happier and better off. That isn't necessarily so.

Claudia had it right.

I am excited that I am me. God made me. I am excited and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment