Monday, December 31, 2012

REFLECTIONS OF 2012

This morning in our family devotions we were challenged to reflect on the events of 2012 in our lives. There isn't enough time or space to record them all. I guess reading past blogs would give a detailed list of my life this year. We both have so much to be thankful for to God.

We counted a few of the things that are highlights:

For me:

1. Our marriage is stronger.
2. I read the Bible completely through four times in 2012.
3. We enjoyed so many wonderful times with our children, grandchildren, family, and friends.
4. The Lord added to our church family.
5. We had so many prayers answered.
6. We enjoyed several nice trips.
7. God blessed me with good health this year.
8. I lost some weight.
9. Wanda turned 60, and boy does she look great!
10. I preached many sermons and wrote scores of articles.

I haven't posted in a week on this blog, but I'm back. I'm preparing a "bucket list" for 2013. It will include spiritual goals along with things I would love to do this year.

Thank you Lord for your blessings on my home in 2012. I give you praise for what you will do this coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment