Monday, December 17, 2012

CONNECTICUT

The shootings in Connecticut are more than heartbreaking. I have no words to even begin to describe or comment. It is more than jolting, shocking, or grievous.

I have not been able to watch or follow the story. I could not stand it. It was more than I could bear.

I listened to the Presidents speech. I heard the cries of those in attendance. His attempt to console were appreciated but no one can smooth this over in a few moments.

What can we do?

We can pray.

We can do our best where we are to let a light shine to point people in the right way.

We can strengthen families and reach out to those who are outcasts and in need.

We can humble ourselves and pray more for our Nation.

No new gun laws will end these sad killings. No new legislation will change a deviate heart.

May God have mercy on our Nation, our children, our families.

One final thought: It seems to me that a Nation that will allow unborn babies to be ripped from their mother's wombs will become a Nation that will raise children who will have no problem killing those they can see face to face.


1 comment:

  1. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.

    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with
    someone!
    Also see my web site > topografĂ­a

    ReplyDelete