Monday, August 13, 2012

I'M BACK....

I'm back and I hope you are too!

I've been away celebrating Wanda's 60th B'day, enjoying a cruise, and spending a couple days on the beach. It was a great get-a-way. Wanda and I both needed some down time. We have returned home relaxed and ready to go again.

Someone told me that they couldn't believe Wanda was 60. They said that I had robbed the cradle. She sure looks younger and acts younger than 60 too. She is a primary reason I bought "Big Red". I couldn't believe that she would ride a motorcycle with me at our ages, but she is young at heart and energetic and ready to try new things. I like that!

We had a wonderful cruise to the Bahama's sailing to Cococay and Nassau. It was a quick four night cruise and was just right as far as the time sailing goes. We ate, and ate, and ate, and then ate some more. I did workout running around and around the ship to burn some of those calories. I also visited their workout center too.

Besides eating, we really enjoyed meeting new people, the shows at night, and visiting Cococay. Cococay is a very small island the ship visits for one day. We sat on the beach, enjoying a hammock, and just watching the sea.

Finally, we returned to Florida and spent another couple of days on St. Augustine Beach. I had never gone to St. Augustine Beach even though I've visited St. Augustine more times than I can count. It is a nice beach to ride bikes and relax. That is exactly what we did.

Now it is back to work. Can't wait to see all that God is going to do in our lives. My desire is to make my life count for eternity and bring glory to His name. I feel refreshed and ready to go at it again.

Thank you Lord for a few days away to renew body, mind, and spirit.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment