Friday, July 15, 2011

WRITING MY (OUR) STORY

Wanda and I have a wonderful story of love and grace. We both experienced happiness and love in our first marriages, and now God has brought us together to complete our life's journeys. I have long felt that I should write my story and our story in book form, but parts of my story were still to painful for me to bear. Wanda has encouraged me to begin with writing our story first and then go back to the story of our first mates, and specifically Kristy and me.

I had thought I would write before now, and I tried several times. It was too painful. I couldn't do it. I really don't know how I wrote all those blogs on Kristy's blog telling her story and how story day by day as it unfolded. Somehow I did, but I don't know how.

Now I am feeling compelled to move ahead in writing our story. I have begun and will post some of it on this blog. I feel Wanda and I both have unique stories of love and second love that could encourage and inspire others. We have been told this over and over.

So, look for new posts soon that will share our stories of loss, pain, shock, grief, and new joy, hope, love, life, fulfillment, future, and destiny.

It isn't an easy story, but it is a blessed story. It is a story of God's recovery and blessing. It is our story.

No comments:

Post a Comment