Sunday, May 19, 2013

GO GO GO

This has been a very busy past week. Meetings, meetings, and more meetings along with some travel have all kept me busy. I have written a blog for over five years on a daily basis or at least three times a week. I enjoy journaling and sharing and hopefully inspiring to a higher life by what I share.

Several times I have contemplated taking a pause on my blog, but I still have a sense of calling to write and share. My blog is mainly personal as I share what is happening in my life. My Mom reads it to keep up with what's happening in my life.

There is so much to do and enjoy in life. I love reading, studying, outdoors, movies, riding "Big Red", visiting family, times with friends, and the list goes on. Go, Go, Go seems to be my theme.

There is a time to pause and take a break. Jesus did. He took His disciples aside for rest so we all need it.

There is so much more I want to do in life. I have a passion to finish my journey strong. That will happen as I put God first, seek His will, and obey. That's my goal. I want to be obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment