Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A SPECIAL GIFT FOR WANDA

I will admit it that shopping isn't my most favorite thing. I do love to buy gifts, that is if I know what the person would like. Wanda has been asking me what I want for Christmas. I've asked her too. We both want to see each other blessed, and our children and families blessed, and our church blessed. So how do we do it?

Wanda has asked over and over what I would like beyond seeing others blessed. I have had a difficult time coming up with much. See bought me and Ipad2 for my birthday, and I have bought the needed apps to make it do what I want.

She has told me a couple of things she would like and has been nice enough to pick them out. That makes my job much easier. I will pick something out also for her. She is such a wonderful, beautiful wife. I love her. I want to see a smile when she opens my gift. I still have some shopping and gift buying to do.

A couple years back we didn't have gifts under our tree for each other due to other things we were doing and enjoying that we counted as Christmas. It wasn't quite the same. There wasn't a package to shake or tear into. We missed the fun and joy of opening gifts. We won't do that again.

I can't wait to see the grands open their gifts. I see smiles already. That are so cute and loving.

But the most special gift of Christmas is Christ. All the busyiness must never cloud or distract from the meaning of it all. Our Lord gave us the gift of life by His coming into this world. We have peace and joy because He so loved us.

Gift exchanging is fun, but the first gift of Christmas was the highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment