Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A THOUGHT ABOUT PRAYER

Recently my thoughts have centered on prayer and the priority of prayer. I have felt an increasing need to pray more about everything. I know prayer is communion, fellowship, and life relationship with God. It is far more than a petition initiative. Yet, I feel drawn more and more to pray about all things.

God cares about every aspect of our lives. Jesus taught to our Father cares about the lilies of the fields and sparrows and that surely He cares about us. I believe that means He cares about every detail and aspect of our lives.

Is there anything too small or insignificant for God?

He knows the number of the hairs of our head and cares about that so I suspect that means He truly does care about the minutia.

I have prayed for God to help me find small items that I have lost. He helped me find them. I have prayed for wisdom on little things and He has guided me. I have asked for help in big things, He answered.

He does care.

I need to pray more about more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment