Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GET READY FOR A MIRACLE

I believe God is still engaged in the affairs of men.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God's Word promises that. It is true. (Heb. 13:8)

Why do I believe in miracles? Here are a few reasons.

1. See the above.
2. God answers prayer.
3. God loves us.
4. Some needs require a supernatural miracle.
5. So God can show his power and glory.

There are many more reasons I believe in miracles. I have seen supernatural works of God in my life and others. I have watched God's hand extend to my life. I know God cares and meets needs.

Yes, there are times of waiting. There are times where answers come too slow in our estimation, but God is always on time.

Here is a sure way to see a miracle.

1. Pray.
2. Be open to the Holy Spirit.
3. Exercise faith.
4. Wait and expect.
5. Keep a spirit of praise.

I know there are no quick easy formulas to miracles. God doesn't work that way, but don't short-changed yourself into inaction and miss your opportunity. God will work if we will believe and obey.

Someone is going to see a miracle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment