Monday, July 8, 2013

A MIRACLE WEEK

My last post was on the topic of miracles and expecting miracles.

Last week I saw a miracle.

I will not go into all the details but will just say that we saw a major break threw, a miracle, in our church finances. We had a deficit for a number of months that was very discouraging. The bad national economy had hurt the churches finances, but God is faithful.

We were in need of about $30,000 dollars or so which was huge for our church. On Easter we had raised $20,000 to pay of a short term loan on a renovation, but the deficit problem continued.

Last week a lady called and shared that she had an offering to give. To make a long story short she gave me a check for the church for $37,000.

Major praise to the Lord!

On this past Sunday, a couple met me at the church door and gave me a check for $56,000.

Another major praise to the Lord.

Now the deficit has been met and we are ahead!

God still works miracles. This one was long in coming, but it came in His timing!

To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment