Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A REAL HIGH POINT



Traveling the Smokies is fantastic in the Autumn. The leaves are glorious and the weather is perfect. This is a guy trip, but Wanda is in the mountains too with her family. We are just not riding together. I miss her.

Riding the Goldwing is the best way to see the colors. I am right in the middle of all the smells and sights. It is man and God.

We rode to the the highest point in the Blue Ridge Parkway. Up, up, up and then a little higher. Then down, down, down and down some more. It doesn't get any better than this in enjoying this gorgeous country.


We had a little rain at the end of the day, and I had to replace the battery on my Goldwing. Little bumps in the road, but worth it all.

Each ride begins with prayer and ends with thanksgiving.

Isn't this a great picture of Wanda. She is such a beautiful lady. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment