Monday, September 12, 2011

ARE YOU LISTENING?

How can God hear all of us at the same time? He must have really good hearing. The greater question is why would he care to listen? It is amazing!

Wanda has to pull me back into focus too often because of my getting distracted. There are so many things that vie for my attention and admittedly I struggle. That's not good.

Why don't we listen better to one another or more importantly to God? Again, we get distracted. We fail to realize the importance. We think what we are doing is more important than God or others. Not good again.

This past week I have made it a point to shut down distractions. Turn the TV off. I have made it a point to listen to God. Oh, I am making it a point to listen to Wanda too.

Listening to God and Wanda and those dear are all vitally important. I must give full attention. Good things happen when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment